Sunday 11 March 2012

Thrifting Haul

These are a few things I've got from previous charity shop raids. I'll do one for this month after. 
Some of the clothes I've altered myself :3




Beginning of the ugly shirt obsession. This was like a size 14/16. I removed the sleeves and the took a few inches out from the side. The top button is really big so adds extra detail. 
This shirt was only £3 and topshop have finally caught on and started selling the vintage style shirts. 
Topshop shirt £38.00
£3.99 from a charity shop in the city centre

£3 Help the aged i liked this shirt mainly because of the crazy cuffs. It's like caramelly brown but has a golden tint.



Crushed velvet jacket. £4 LOROS. 
I hate the feel of velvet when stroked the wrong way but it's so pretty, I loved the colour of this jacket and if deff a summer evening fave. 
House of Fraser Chesca velvet jacket £210
About 80% of my clothes are actually thrifted and redesigned so I'll continue to update these posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment